Friday, June 16, 2006

Something new for Essence...

After taking a long, hard look at Essence and how it was viewed in the public eye, I decided to revamp my entire "look", starting with my logo. You may have noticed that it's looking a little different these days! I wanted something new and fresh that really depicts what Essence is all about and shows a more artistic approach to photography. I think I've hit the nail on the head with this one!

I'm also excited to continue this transformation through my information and welcome packets, my website and also my packaging. I love now when clients tell me that they feel like they're opening a present when they get their order! That was just what I was hoping for...

To view my new logo and colors on my website, visit http://www.essenceportraits.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home