Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Finalist announced...

Well, I am head over heels myself this morning! I got notified that I have placed as finalist for two of my images for the month of May. I don't usually share this news with any of my clients, except the one that got recognized, but I never had a blog before!! The first picture is of Miss Taunya...an exquisitely beautiful pregnant woman that I had the pleasure of photographing. We got some amazing pictures, but this one was definitely one of my favorites. I will have more on Tauyna's sessions (yep...we moved from Belly to Baby!) featured later in the week, so stay tuned for that!



This second one touches my heart and makes
me smile every time I look at it... For those of
you that don't know, this is my beautiful little
boy...aka: guinea pig... I get to try all my wild and crazy ideas on him!! This was taken one afternoon out in our backyard while he was running around like crazy! I had to beg him to stand still for "just one shot!", but he still had to be goofy, thus this crazy face. I am a little biased, but isn't he about the cutest?!?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Both of those images are fantastic!:) I'm happy for you & I can't wait to see the newborn shoot:)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home