Saturday, September 08, 2007

The blog slacker.

Hi. My name is Brianne and I'm a blog slacker.

Sooooo sorry to all those that have been checking my blog daily for updates. I've been a naughty photographer, haven't I?? Not sharing the beautiful little faces I've been lucky enough to meet in the last few weeks. So, once again I'm going to do a little catch all of sessions I've done.

I got to do this little guy when he was VERY little...just a wee newborn!! It's always so much fun to see how they have grown. Got some of big sis and mom in there, too.

This next family was referred to me before even seeing their friend's portraits! I had to travel a bit for this session, but it was worth it...cutie patooties, that's for sure!

This little guy was so animated - I just loved his expressions!! And, little sis? Well, don't expect her to sit still....ohhh no... Gotta be on the move!!

And, finally, this client hired me to go to her home in Minneapolis for their session. Do a little work and even got a mini vacation out of the deal. Not too shabby! See...I told ya I photograph the cutest kids!!





Well, thassit for pics, folks!! I will be leaving tomorrow (9/9/07) for a much needed family vacation and will return home Saturday the 22nd. Only to turn around and head into the city for a Workshop that following Monday and Tuesday (9/24-9/25). So, I should be back into the swing of things sometime mid-Wednesday (9/26). I will no have access to e-mail and limited access to voicemail during this time. I will answer e-mails as soon as I return.

Finally - session availability for Fall is slim pickins, folks! I have two slots left in October and four in November. If you are interested in scheduling a session, please e-mail me as soon as possible, as they will be booked on a first come, first serve basis.

And, really finally this time...some exciting news - I've booked a plane ticket and hired a fellow photographer and good friend to come up to do our family portraits in October! I'm soooo excited I can hardly stand it. So, before long you'll get to see my whole fam-damily posted on here!! I will share more details soon... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home