Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Yep, I have a kid...

But, apparently I don't show him enough. I've had at LEAST 6 clients in the last month ask how come I never show him on my blog!

So, here he is. My light, my laughter, my complete comic relief. The one that proudly brings me dead dandelions as flowers. The one that runs to the door when I come home. The one who gives me never ending snuggles, kisses and "I love you"'s. The one that sees me on good days, bad days and all the days in between. Yet, somehow loves me unconditionally anyway. Gosh, I love this kid!!




And, my recent favorite:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica's Visions said...

Gosh he is SOOOO stinkin cute!!!!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

& he's a CUTE kid at that ;-) Boy is he growing up FAST!! ..boohoo! Awesome pics girlie!!!!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home