Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Three...yes, THREE babies...

So, I got this call from the soon-to-be mom and on her voicemail she said something about wanting pictures before and after the babIES come. So, I'm thinking to myself "ahh...twins..." Well, I give her a call back...only to find out it's triplets. With a 2 year old already at home!!! Talk about a chaotic household! But, no doubt it will be oozing with love... Here are some "before" pics. Those little bundles are due out soon...very soon!



Here's hoping for a safe, easy and quick (how does 10 minutes sound??) labor!!! Can't wait to meet those babies...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica's Visions said...

Brianne!! These are breath taking images!!! I love every single one of them! What a beautiful belly she has!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home