Thursday, May 17, 2007

Hurry!!

I am so excited to announce this new product...and just in time for Father's Day. I am always looking for unique gifts for all the guys in your life that aren't cheesy...poorly made...or just plain old lame. :-) When I found this piece, I was so excited. Not only is it a great piece - but I am able to offer it at a SIGNIFICANT discount from regular pricing.

Without further ado....here is the Mahogany Photo Tile Box...

Perfect for all the "Dads" in your life to store their wallets, keys, spare change, etc. The dimensions of this are 6 1/8" X 6 1/8" and 2 1/2" deep. Inside area is 5 1/4" X 5 1/4". The photo tile is 4.25"x4.25". Normal pricing for this piece is $170. However, my vendor is running a special and I will be offering these for $100 for 48 hours only!!! Request, payment and image selection MUST be completed by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday to ensure delivery before Father's Day!! Please e-mail your requests to me at info@essenceportraits.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home