Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Embrace the Mohawk

So, my whole philosophy behind doing what I do is to capture your life - right now. And, sometimes things aren't as "perfect" or "ideal" as we'd like them to be, but nonetheless, they are you - and your family - perfectly as you are. So, when I first met this little cutie, I commented on her adorable mohawk of sorts. And, mom responded with "yes...we've learned to embrace the mohawk". :-) My thoughts exactly...




And, my absolute favorite from this session (and my recent favorite portrait, period!):
Stunning, isn't she??

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

She is gorgeous!!! Love those eyes AND that mohawk!! Awesome work as always, Brianne!

5:12 PM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Yep....she's stunning alright! Love that last one too! And I love her mohawk. So hip!;-)

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home