Thursday, February 22, 2007

Just Glowing

I've said it before and I'll say it again....I get the most beautiful pregnant women!! I think I must be like a magnet for them! Well, Angie called me up, hoping that I could get her squeezed in, as she was 35 weeks along...with twins... :-) You all know I like to do maternity at about 32 weeks (and that's with only one in there!), but we were luckily able to get something set up for only a few days later because of a reschedule.

We had a lot of fun - and her hubby is a regular hoot and a half... The last time I laughed that hard at a session was with my hilarious actor couple!! So - Adam - "from one photographer to another..." I hope you like these of your beautiful wife... :-)And....my new absolutely favorite maternity image:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home