Friday, January 26, 2007

You're giving away WHAT??

Some of you will probably think I lost my mind... But, alas, I tell you - neh! I am perfectly sane and just in need of some uplifting stories...

So, that brings me to the new CONTEST. Are you ready?? Here's the scoop: I am giving away $500. Yes, that's right. For the winner of this contest, I will be giving away two - $250 gift certificates to Essence Photography for you and one other person... Now, what in the world do you have to do to get such a thing?? I want to hear (in as many or as few words as you like) why your friend, mom, sister, neighbor, co-worker, man on the street - whomever - deserves this $250 gift certificate. I want to hear lots and lots of good stories!! And, you don't even have to be a current client to win this....so, if you know someone who knows someone who could use this gift certificate, then send them here and tell them to enter!!

Well, surely there must be a catch, you're thinking! Just one....your "someone else" can't be a current client. That's it! I will close entries for this contest on Friday, February 9th, and will announce the winner shortly thereafter. And, oh yeah, the winning story (and possibly excerpts from others) will be posted on the blog....so, you must be willing to have your story shared!!

Send your entries to me at info@essenceportraits.com. I can't wait to hear everyone's....so, don't be shy!!

All the legal mumbo jumbo: The gift certificate is good on a future session and can be used towards the session fee and/or prints or custom creations (i.e. collages and storyboards). This cannot be used on canvas prints, custom jewelry or Altered Art. Gift certificates must be used within 6 months of issuance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home