Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Special Twins have arrived...

I think you've waited long enough to hear my special announcement!!! Well, these sweet babies arrived a couple of months ago, actually......but, me in all my blog slacker glory, haven't posted about them yet!!! And, since I have had many people wonder the status on these Special Twins, I thought I had better make an update...

They arrived...baby girl first, then baby boy....only five days apart. They are the cutest little things and were so much fun to photograph!! Mom and Dad are certainly in heaven.... And, when asked about pulling "double duty"? They said they don't know anything else, and are loving it.... :-) Enough chit-chat - here are some pics of these cuties!




1 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

You did such a MARVELOUS job on these babies;) Love the storyboard! Your coloring is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home