Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Drum roll please.................

And the winner is......................................

This is one of my absolute favorite mother/daughter portraits. I love everything about it - so many little details make this image incredibly powerful. So, as soon as I can get my husband (aka: computer guru) to get this baby loaded on the Splash Page, you will be seeing it every time you log on to my site till the end of the year!!

Finally, thanks to everyone that stopped by to vote!! I had very close to 500 votes in only one week! Keep your eyes peeled for the next time this contest will run - right after the first of the year!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Congrats on all your new plans for your business! You are soooo going to go beyond the moon in your business!!!!!!!!!! ;)

This is a gorgeous portrait & glad to see it win:)

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home