Thursday, September 21, 2006

Just my luck...

So, I'm in the final stage of moving my website to a new server/hosting company to help alleviate the e-mail problems I have been having, along with the many (MANY) outages of my website. Well, in the middle of the transfer something happened and they were not able to finish and lost several of my files. They (the new company) have reverted to an old version of my site, which means when you see it, you may see old pictures and my old logo, as well as old information regarding FAQ's, appointment bookings, and possibly pricing.

If you have any questions regarding information on my website, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST. The information may and probably will be outdated.

Again...thank you for your continued patience and understanding - hopefully I will be up and running smoothly very soon (knock on wood...).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home