Monday, August 28, 2006

HOLY CATS!!

Or, Holy Puppies! as Blake would say... :-)

I got the wonderful news today that "Comparison", the photo shown below, went on to get a Second Place medal in the final contest! I was thrilled beyond belief! That's my second gold medal, and both with babies...wonder if I've found my calling?!?!?

Comparison:

"Overflowing with Love" (last second place win):

Finally, a big fat THANK YOU to all my clients that keep giving me beautiful babies to photograph!! I am in the midst of proofing three gorgeous little ones...stay posted for the features of them!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cristina Navarro - New Day Photography said...

Hey Brianne...CONGRATS on your second place! Well deserved. The photo is lovely. Oh, and your website is great, too. I've added you to my blog. I'll be visiting often!

Cristina

12:08 PM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Congrats my friend! I'm so excited for you! What a well deserved win for you again! You keep raking them in!!!;-)

12:51 AM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

YES...THAT is GRRREEEEEAAAAATTTTTT!!!!;) You ARE AWESOME my friend!!!! These are sooo beautiful & I love them!!! CONGRATS;)

9:55 AM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Many, many cograts, Brianne! Your work still continues to inspire and delight me!! I love what you do with babies, and their photographs. I'm so going to do this some day!!

da

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home