Monday, July 24, 2006

the best kind of friend...

You ever have one of those friends with whom you can not talk for months at a time, then - BAM! - you get together or chat on the phone and it's just like good ole' times...like nothing at all had changed? You could pick up right where you left off. The kind of friend you just know will be a forever friend no matter where your paths take you?

I'm sure you see where this is going... yep, I got me one of those friends. And, I had the pleasure of not only photographing her and her beautiful family while I was on vacation, but sitting down for a night of wild & crazy girly-ness!! I tell you what - you get us together and the laughs just don't stop... from spilled drinks to pulling a fast one on the restaurant manager (alright Jenn...you're probably the only one who's gonna get those jokes....unless of course said manager is reading this!), it was just like we had talked every day, five times a day. And that, my friends, is a wonderful kind of girlfriend to have.

So, I was going to post this whole blurb when I did her pictures as a featured session, but I just couldn't wait. It's my dear friend's birthday today and what better day to tell her what a wonderful friend she is?!

Anywho, a sneak peek at some of my favorites from her session... Happy Birthday Jenn! I love ya!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

What a wonderful friendship you have!!! That's awesome & doesn't come around very often!!!

These images are great & I LOVE the one of the little boy & the parents in the b/g! He's cute!!!!

1:55 AM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Brianne, looks like this was a fantastic session. Can't wait to see more. Happy Birthday to your friend! I have a couple of special friends like that! Thanks for making me think of them today!

da

9:34 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Thanks da!! She is itchin' to get the rest of them...soon, I promise!! :-)

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home