Thursday, June 22, 2006

The race is on...

Alrighty all you die-hard Sioux Falls fans! I've just finished my schedule and have the following session times available (these are rough estimates based on outside lighting...if you need to meet at 5:30, that can be arranged!):

Saturday, July 15th
9:00 am - BOOKED
5:00 pm - BOOKED


Monday, July 17th
9:00 am
5:00 pm - BOOKED

Tuesday, July 18th
9:00 am - BOOKED

These are for outdoor sessions only... If you would prefer an indoor session at your home, different times during the day can be arranged, but I still will only have availability for five sessions. No studio sessions will be offered. I will continue to update this throughout the week to show what has been booked and what is still available. If you have questions, you can always e-mail me (info@essenceportraits.com) or give me a jingle (847-970-8055). Thanks everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home