Friday, July 07, 2006

Not enough hours in the day...

Well, that's an understatement. I am frantically trying to tie up all my loose ends before heading on vacation starting Monday. I am hurriedly trying to proof my latest session - Kelley, if you're reading this, they're coming, I promise! - and get all that stuff lined up that you manage to forget about when going on vacation! So, before I go I will not be posting any more featured sessions, much to my disappointment. However, I hope to be able to as soon as I return.

While on "vacation" I will have six sessions - many of whom are return clients so can't wait to see how the kiddies have grown! For those of you with sessions scheduled in Sioux Falls, I will be contacting you a day or two before your session to iron out details on location and such.

Finally, for those interested in booking a session or design consultation, I am currently booked for the remainder of July, with my next available session date on August 5th. For those interested, please call or e-mail me!

Ok....so really finally this time... I will be unavailable via e-mail from the 10-21, so if it is an emergency (though not sure what kind of picture emergency could arise!), you can reach me at 847.970.8055. Also, for those who have sessions with me during this time, should you need to get in touch with me, please use that number.

So, I bid you farewell until the end of the month! Enjoy the next couple of weeks - I know I will!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Have fun girl and try to relax a bit while you're on your working vacation!!!:)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Me...relax??? Don't you remember "my life"? It's not in my blood!

Alright...I'll TRY to relax. At least for a day... :-)

10:12 AM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Awww...you will be missed! I SOOOO wish I were going on vacation! UGH! Hurry home...I'll miss seeing your posts:)

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home