Saturday, July 22, 2006

A sneak peek...

Well, I came home and hit the ground running, starting right away on an engagement session I did two days before we left.

For this session, I traveled into the city and am so happy that the couple suggested that! No where else would we have been able to get the unique and urban shots that we did... However - Mother Nature was relentless for us - it was SOOO hot! We actually rescheduled once due to the heat and I think we may have been spared a bit, but not much!!

I know I'm cheating a little here, but wanted to give a sneak peek at this session... So, Jennifer, if you're reading - here's just one of the many great ones we got!! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

NOW this is a DARN cool shot:) You are always amazing me:) LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!

12:16 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Well, thank you Miss Alisha!! :-)

10:10 PM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

I can't get enough of this shot either! It's waaaaay too cool! I love everything about it! You're awesome! I would KILL for a shot like this of my hubby and me! Excellent work my friend!

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home