Saturday, July 22, 2006

I'm BAAAAAAAACK!!!

As spoken just like the little girl in Poltergeist!

What a busy, busy vacation we had! It seemed like it was non-stop the entire time, but what a great time we had! Of course, family was all excited to see how much the little guy had grown - and all his new words and how his personality has formed! He, of course, had a ball as well...still asking for Mama Nae (my grandma), Papa baba (my grandpa - Bob... :-), Mama Gaaaaaail (said in as southern of a drawl as a midwest boy can get), and many (many...) of the others we saw!

Even though I worked a bunch while gone, it still doesn't seem like "work" - guess that means I love what I do! For that I'm SOOO thankful... Not sure I would have made it through the last two weeks without loving it!! :-)

Well, I'll be a busy little bee for the next month - proofing all my sessions and preparing for new changes to my website and launching new collage actions for my fellow photographers! And, no, I never sleep... :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

I'm so glad you're back! You were missed bigtime!!!:) Can't wait to see all of the wonderful shoots you did while away on "vacation"!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home