Sunday, August 13, 2006

Still Here!!

I wanted to post something to let you all know that yes, I am still alive, and yes, I am still working! I'm almost done with my sessions from vacation (only one left!), then I move onto proofing three beautiful pregnant bellies! And you know what that means...I'm sitting here anxiously awaiting the arrival of two babies (and another one who will hopefully wait for several more weeks before making his appearance...).

So, instead of posting a featured session (don't worry...more pics will come soon!), I wanted to give you a sneak "peek" (although you don't really get to see anything yet) at some new stuff for Essence. The month of October marks my second anniversary for "officially" taking the giant leap from doing this as my passion, to doing this professionally. With my anniversary, I usually make any changes necessary with structure, processes, etc, and this year will be no different. However, in addition to all that (not so fun...) stuff, this year I am offering some new wonderful products and unique artistic additions. I can't wait to reveal this to all of you, and thus why I couldn't keep my lips sealed any longer! I know that doesn't give you a whole lot to go on, but believe me...you're gonna love what's in store. So, keep watching, keep reading, and keep your eyes peeled for more info soon to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home