Friday, August 04, 2006

Sweet Kaya


Sweet is right. This little cutie oozes sweetness...and she's only three months old!! I managed to capture one of my all time favorite shots at this session. I loved it so much, I put it on the header of my blog! To me, it is such a perfectly sweet baby moment. Chewing on arms...feet up in the air, touching...and eyes fixated right on you. Powerful.

Now, she was cute, but we did have a breakdown or two. I absolutely love this shot... I call it "it's my party, and I'll cry if I want to..."

You'll get to see more of this cutie in the upcoming months...we've got three more sessions together! Mom and Dad - you better free up some wall space!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Oh these are beautiful! I love the one with her face buried! It made me laugh! Gorgeous!!!!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home