Sunday, July 30, 2006

W A N T E D

Alrighty all you fabulous clients of mine...here's what I'm lookin' for. I've got some ideas I want to play around with so am looking for a few models. Here's what I need:

1. Girls ages 3-5...all they need to be is cute and able to take direction well!
2. Baby girls ages 6-18mos... Now, for these, she needs to be at LEAST sitting up by herself.

I have some wonderfully girly pictures that I want to try, which we will discuss more in detail when you call or e-mail me. The requirements for these pictures are simply what's listed above, that you must travel to me to take these, and finally, that you must sign a model release form allowing me to use these for marketing and on my website. These sessions will be fairly short, not my typical sessions, as I will just be trying out these specific ideas. Family portraits, etc, will not be done at this time.

So...what do I get? You're asking yourself... Well, for your time and as a thank you for helping me out, there will be no session fee, 30% off any prints that you would like to order from the session and a mini-album showcasing a few of my favorites from the session. Of course, there is absolutely no obligation to this. Your proofs will be placed in a password protected gallery online for 10 days, at which time you may order, but as I stated before there is absolutely no obligation.

Finally - for those of you that KNOW someone who would be perfect for this, pass along this info to them. My referral bonus will still be applied for these sessions. So, that means a free 8x10 or two free 5x7's for you, just for spreading the word...

If you're interested, call me (847-970-8055) or e-mail me (info@essenceportraits.com) and we'll discuss what I'm looking for, see if it's a good fit, and if so, set up a time. These sessions will take place in August, and I have only Sunday's available, so you must be open on one of those days.

Oh, and for those of you with boys...don't you worry. I've got some boy shots I want to try in the fall, so stay posted for that!

Thanks everyone!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home