Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Wanna Trade?

As summer is winding down, I've realized that my time to get this stuff done is coming to a screeching halt!!! I've been contemplating trading my services for quite a while and have finally decided - IT'S NOW OR NEVER!

So, I am looking for a few hard-working, talented people to do the following:
1. Painting - inside (several rooms) and outside (the house and possibly garage)
2. Lay ceramic tile (several rooms for this)
3. Pull out carpet and replace with flooring (basement)

My top priority is the painting...I want it done ASAP! The others I know can actually be done in the upcoming months and into winter. But, the painting outside has to be done soon!

I'm sure you've got a few questions, so I put together a mini-FAQ section:

How does this all work?
~Well, if you or someone you know works in any of these industries, come my way! We will work out a trade for our services. Based on my rates and yours/theirs, we will come to a mutual exchange. My services included for this offer would be: Maternity, Newborn, Babies, Children, Family & Senior Portraits.

What if I don't do any of the things listed, but know someone that does?
~Call them up and send them my way! Because I really (R E A L L Y) want to get this done ASAP, I am offering a $100 print credit for anyone that refers me to someone that I do a trade with. Yep, you read that correctly...$100 in free prints. It can be used on a past or future session.

When do you want to start?
~Ummmm....now...ASAP...lickety split...this very second...anytime in the next five minutes...well, you get the drift.

How do we get in touch with you?
~If you're interested, or know someone that may be, send me an e-mail right away (did I mention I was anxious to get started?!?!?) to info@essenceportraits.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home