Monday, August 21, 2006

Fall's booking fast....R E A L L Y fast...

I can hardly believe it. I just opened my planner to schedule a session and I am scheduling all the way into OCTOBER! And, the end of October at that! I have been blessed and am constantly amazed at how much my clients have loved what I've done for them that they continue to refer me to their friends and family time and time again. So, I thank you for that!

That said - with all you wonderfully nice and loyal clients, I am booked up the wazoo!! My next available date for a session is October 28th (if you are one of the four "belly" sessions I just did - not to worry, that doesn't apply to you and the new bundle you are welcoming!). So, if you are even beginning to think about getting pictures for Christmas or having custom cards done, call now to book.

And, if I haven't said it enough - THANK YOU - to all that have referred (and continue to refer) me to your friends and family...it's the highest form of compliment you can give me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home