Sunday, August 20, 2006

The problems of living in a digital world...

Isn't this how it always goes?? Try to "digitialize" to make things easier, but come to find it only COMPLICATES them!!! It has come to my attention that several of my e-mails are not getting delivered. I have had multiple clients, vendors and peers tell me they have not received messages that were sent by me.... So, if you were to receive a message of any kind - notification on pictures or proofs ready, confirmation on sessions, answers to questions...anything at all - and haven't yet, please contact me right away! I have no way of knowing who did and did not receive my messages, and I can track this problem back as far as two-three weeks ago. So, please contact me if you are waiting for a reply from me!!!

In the meantime, I have my hubby (aka: the man knowledgeable in all things web related) searching for a new server for my site, and thus my e-mail. I have had numerous problems with this server since I went with them, and this e-mail fiasco was the last straw! So, bear with me a bit longer and I hope to have all the kinks worked out very, very soon...

Thanks everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home