Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The love of a big brother...

So....I bet if you were to see this whole line up of proofs, you would notice this beautiful little girl and her gorgeous eyes first. Well, I did, too... But, then when you start to really look at these portraits, you see something different.

What did I see? I saw the pure and unconditional love of a big brother. Do you believe that I didn't ask him to look at her like that???

Even in the family pictures, guess who he was concerned about? Lookin' cute in front of the camera?? Nope...little sis.
Alright...so maybe I asked him to do this one...She's not even a year yet and look at what he's already puttin' up with!!!
Well, Kuper....you're one cool kid in my book. Any big brother that looks out for little sis like you do is alright by me.

Alright...I better show you one more of this "beautiful girl and her gorgeous eyes".OK! OK! Last one, I promise... Misty - you sure make beautiful babies... (alright Brandon...I suppose you had a little something to do with that, too... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home