Saturday, August 26, 2006

Little Miss Aliyana

And, they say newborns don't smile... I say PISH POSH!! Now, with a name like Aliyana Jade, you know she's pretty, right?!?! Well, just to prove it to you, I had better post some of this little lady. We had a rough first meeting...had to postpone and come back another day. But, I think she grew more fond of me as the hours (yes, hours...) ticked by! And, for those of you who have had me do your newborn sessions, you can attest to the fact that they are ALWAYS hours long!! I think my new parents think I'm only telling them that to make them feel better... But, it's the truth - I swear it!!

Anyhow, I got a bit sidetracked there... This session was so much fun to do. Of course, it helps to be in such artistically pleasing surroundings. This house was gorgeous! As soon as I walked in, I knew I had to get a shot like this:
And, I'm glad I did... I just found out today that I placed as finalist in the month of July for this picture! I just love how it shows how truly little she is in comparison to that huge clock...

Here's some more of this cutie:
Just chillin' with dad...
Look familiar? Yep...loved it so much I stuck it on the header of my blog...
I can't wait to continue watching this one grow... I have a feeling she might be a little spitfire...

1 Comments:

Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Wow...that third pic is AWESOME!!!! I'm soooo loving it! It's incredible!

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home