Thursday, September 14, 2006

Love is in the air....still....


Well, I'm sitting here at 9:15 Thursday morning just working away. I was supposed to be on my way to do another Maternity Session (I know...you're shocked, aren't you?!?!?), but I got a voicemail early this morning that my client's water had broke! While that's, of course, good news for her and she's excited, we are both bummed cause the session - well, it just couldn't happen!!

I'm tellin' ya...I've got good vibes for those pregnant women. I've got an EXCELLENT "success rate", if you will, on my clients going into labor shortly after (and some even before!) my belly sessions. So, spread the word - BRIANNE CAN MAKE YOU GO INTO LABOR! Man alive...I can just imagine the swarm of calls I'd get!!!

Since I was supposed to be seeing a nice pregnant belly today, I thought I'd share with you all some nice pregnant bellies instead! Here is the "follow-up" to my last post....The Belly Spotlight... Enjoy! And, good luck Laura - I hope all goes well and can't wait to see that new healthy little baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Awww man...BUT yes awesome for her!!:) They say...becareful what you wish/ask for:):) J/K!!!!

I LOVE that colored shot with the different color of rug...that is WAY cool!!!!!!!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home