Friday, September 08, 2006

Love is in the air........

I don't know what was going on about 8 months ago, but it was something, let me tell ya!! Must have been the water! I have been bombarded with maternity clients in the last six weeks. I have done more maternity sessions in that time frame than I did the prior four entire months!!

So, I don't know if it's pure luck or what, but I somehow manage to get the most gorgeous pregnant women known to man. Seriously. And, I always have to laugh cause you KNOW how you feel at 8 months pregnant - about as pretty as a beached whale. So, it's wonderful to see something in these women that they probably don't see in themselves. But, I kid you not...these women are breathtaking. Don't believe me? Have a peek for yourself... Hmmm...well, I wanted to show more of these but my blog won't let me upload any more pics!! Guess I'll have to save the Proud Papa's and the Belly Spotlights for another entry...

Have a wonderfully fabulous weekend everyone!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

OOHHH...I ALWAYS love your maternity shots! Keep'm coming! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Miss maternity queen B....LOVE that last shot! You are wonderful!!! Excellent lighting & comps on these!!!:):)

10:27 AM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

You are the maternity queen! You have such a way with the pregnant ladies! All of these are stunning...VERY stunning. You've outdone yourself!;-)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home