Thursday, October 12, 2006

Sneaky...

Isn't it amazing how "time away" always seems to sneak up on you?!?! I thought I had all this time and then - WHAM! - tomorrow's here...well, tomorrow!

Anywho...I will be leaving tomorrow and won't be back until next weekend - the 22nd. If you need to get in touch with me, please contact me via phone, as I will be unable to answer your e-mails while I am away.

For those of you that have referred someone to me that may be inquiring on information, kindly let them know I will be away and will return their inquiries as soon as I return.

Finally, for the few of you that we are waiting on arrivals from, please phone me as soon as you can following the birth of your baby! Allotting as much time as possible in scheduling the newborn session is always helpful!

Until next week...enjoy the fall weather and colors - it will be gone before we know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home