Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I can't believe it...

Fall is upon us and, believe it or not, the year is winding down to an end! With that, I was amazed to find in my planner that I have TWO session dates left available for the remainder of the year. I know - my mouth dropped open, too!!! :-)

If you are thinking about booking this year - do so now. The only session availability I have left is November 18th & 19th. I will be taking the entire month of December to get business things in order and get refreshed for the new year. I will be accepting a limited number of maternity and newborn sessions during this time. For those of you that are currently in my "As They Grow" collection, the time off in December does not apply to you and your sessions will still be made available.

Finally, I just want to thank you all, again, for being so wonderful in your referrals. I literally would not be here if it weren't for them. It is such a wonderful compliment for you all to have enjoyed your portraits so much, that you've wanted to share that experience with your family and friends. So, again...and always...thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home