Friday, October 27, 2006

A peek at love

I know many of you will remember the last time I posted about this couple ("head over heels")...they were so in love, I actually got e-mails from people saying that they could - without a doubt - see the love between these two.

Well, their story is far from over... In fact, they are just starting their happily ever after. And, I was lucky enough to photograph them. With this being my very last wedding as a photographer, I was so thrilled to go out with a bang with this one. Not only could I literally see the love oozing out of them - but they are a BLAST. The only way I could have had more fun is if I was there to dance instead of photograph it!

They have been waiting ever so patiently for their proofs and I'm SO close to being done, but I just couldn't have them wait any longer! So, a sneak peek at their love:

The first time they saw each other:

See the love??

OK...I know this doesn't really have anything to do with them as a couple, but I just love this one! Someone said something funny, that's for sure! I'm guessing it was Eddie!And, my personal favorite: So, Eddie and Karen - two people very much in love - I wish you 50 more years of the blissful happiness that you so clearly have with one another. And, all I can say is you better call me when those babies start coming!!

5 Comments:

Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

WooooooooooooW! You are giving this up waaay too soon! You did a beautiful job photographing this incredibly gorgeous couple! They look like they had a blast (and I'm sure you did too!). All of the images are just awesome...can't pick a fave! Great work girl!;-)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Beautiful and sooooo artistic!!! LOVE THEM!!!!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Barefoot Photography said...

Okay, when I saw the last photo...I literally gasped. Amazing work Brianne.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Barefoot Photography said...

Okay, when I saw the last photo, I literally gasped. Amazing work Brianne.

11:42 PM  
Blogger Cristina Navarro - New Day Photography said...

So, so great! I love these! (Wish I could see them blown up.) That last one is just breathtaking!!!! :)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home