Sunday, October 22, 2006

Chain Letters in a digital world

So...I normally hate chain letters. All the stigma that goes with the bad luck if you break them, and the hassle with mailing out everyone's letter...blah, blah, blah. Well, as with many other things in the digital ages, chain letters aren't such a pain anymore! And, they're kinda fun, even! AND, since this one didn't come with any bad karma if I didn't do it, I decided this one was A-Ok by me. So, here goes...

I was tagged by a fellow photographer friend (two actually...) and have to name five weird or strange things about me. Boy, this is gonna be tough... ;-)

1. The toilet paper roll must face out. Period.
2. I am incredibly superstitious, but I also have a bit of OCD. So...knock on wood? Yep, but instead of once like a normal person, I have to do it 12 times. Wow...never told anyone that one before!!
3. I hate the feel of grass. Hate it. I always, always, always have to have sandals on in the summer. Running barefoot through the grass? No thanks.
4. When I eat a sandwich or a hamburger, or anything really that involves the food directly touching my hands, I have to wipe them with a napkin in between EACH and every bite.
5. I hate mustard. Hate it. But, I LOVE honey mustard. I have to dip everything in it! I also hate tomatoes, but love salsa, tomato sauce, tomato soup, ketchup, marinara sauce...anything and everything made with tomatoes...just can't eat them!

I'm a kook, I know. Don't hold it against me!! Since everyone I know has already been tagged...the show must end here!

Oh, and yes, I'm back home and back to work! I will have some great and exciting things to post very soon. The changes to Essence have started and I can't wait to make them "official" on the blog. Stay tuned...

4 Comments:

Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Well, I'm with you on number one girl....along with paper towels. But, with the rest of them, you are a FREAK!! Hahahahah...just kidding...you're not TOO out there. If you were, then what would that say about me???;-)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Good to know I am not the only one with food issues!!! LOL!!!!!!

12:23 AM  
Blogger dale ann cubbage said...

Welcome to the club! Ya big weirdo!! LOL! Just kidding, we're all pretty strange and WONDERFUL, if you ask me!

da

12:22 PM  
Blogger Barefoot Photography said...

Number 1 - a must...but barefoot through the grass? Come on!

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home