Thursday, December 21, 2006

~until next year~

I can't believe that in four short days Christmas will be upon us! With lists a mile long - everything from sending out cards (I know...I'm late) to baking to shopping to wrapping...it goes on and on! I know you all can empathize with me! Never seems to be enough hours in the day to get everything we want done, done...

So, this post serves as a farewell until the New Year - my last post of 2006. I have been so blessed over the past year with wonderful clients and friends welcoming me to a new city (two actually!) and loving what I do as much me. It's been an honor and a privilege to be let into your lives and allowed a brief glimpse at your life with your family. I cannot wait to continue this wonderful journey in the New Year.

I will be unavailable via phone or e-mail for the remainder of the year. All voicemails and e-mails will be returned after January 2nd. If you have orders in and paid for, they will be completed and mailed. If you have orders placed but have yet to send payment, your order will be completed after the first of the year. I am taking this much needed time to "stop and smell the flowers"... To finally build that train with my little guy and simply enjoy a movie by the light of the Christmas tree with my husband. I wish you all these simple things, as well.

So, I bid you farewell... Have a happy, safe and wonderful Christmas. May you have miracles happen all around you....and have the childlike eyes to be able to see them.

My best,
Brianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home