Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Portrait of Strength

This post will be one of few words... Mostly cause I've been trying to write this entry for four days, but can't seem to find the words. After a little advice from a wonderful client and a peek inside myself, here goes nothin'...

Meet Bobby. He is a fun-loving, quirky boy (sorry...umm...what are they calling 14 year olds these days?!?), and from what mom told me, he's quite the ham. I'm afraid I was there too early to get any "haminess", though. He is very sweet...I didn't get any "sass" at all while I was there! And, so willing to do whatever I asked.

It truly was a blessing and a pleasure to be allowed a glimpse into your lives and to help you capture and remember this time. I wish you all nothing but strength, hope and unconditional love as the weeks and months ahead pass by.

Finally - to Bobby - Here ya go....you're gonna be famous now... :-)


2 Comments:

Blogger Peggy said...

Thank you for taking the awesome pictures. I cannot wait to hand them out to the family. You are an excellent photographer.I had a tear come to my eye while I was watching the slideshow.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! ;);) I LOVE this shoot!!!!!

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home