Tuesday, January 09, 2007

...this and that...

I know, I know...these aren't the most fun posts to read, but they just have to be done!! A few housekeeping things that you should be aware of:

**I was notified by my online hosting company that I have too many active slideshows and soon I will run out of space. So, effective immediately, your slideshow will remain online for the two weeks allotted, then removed. Of course, you can opt to have your slideshow republished for the fee, but they will no longer remain online indefinitely. For those previous clients that currently have slideshows online, they will be removed on Friday, January 12th.

**There was set to be a new splash page contest to run in January. However, I'm planning to run a different contest...the prizes will be bigger and you will have to work a bit for this one, but I promise you it will be worth it! Stay tuned in the next week for details on this.

**If you are contemplating purchasing photo jewelry for Valentines Day (ahem...husbands? are you listening??), please start thinking about placing your order very soon. Turn around time is generally about 4 weeks, so we are getting very close to a deadline.

That's it! Not too bad, eh? And, don't fret....I've had a couple sessions already in the New Year, and I plan to stay on top of the featured sessions this year!! (notice how I said PLAN to... :-)...so, stay tuned for some new pics!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home