Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What a welcome back!

Build train. Check. Watch movies by the light of the Christmas tree. Check. Stop and smell the flowers. Check. I can't believe it...but I actually DID stop...rest...and relax like I said I was going to! It was GLORIOUS!! And, of course, went by all too fast.... But, I am back in the swing of things and I think I'm caught up on all voicemails and e-mails left while on my little vacation. If you sent an e-mail and haven't received a response, please send again cause that means I didn't receive it!

Well, while on my little break, I got some wonderful news... In a November contest, I received two finalist awards and one second-place win! My "winning" image is from my 100% ~ head over heels ~ totally in love ~ blissfully happy ~ bride and groom that I had the pleasure of photographing for their wedding in September. Don't they look in love?My two finalists both come from one of my favorite little girls in the whole world....Sweet Kaya. I have my third session with this cutie coming up in a couple of weeks and cannot WAIT!! Awwwww....isn't she cute??Well, I suppose I better get back to work and quit slacking off.... Hope you all had a marvelous Christmas and celebrated the New Year in style (on the couch, like we did). :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Congrats on these most BEAUTIFUL finalists my friend. I am so in love with that wedding shot. It looks like it came from a magazine back in the olden days:) SUPERB!!!!!!!!!

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home