Friday, February 02, 2007

Growing up

Three months come and go so fast now, I can hardly believe it! I just recently was able to visit Sweet Kaya for her 9 month photos. It's obviously too chilly outside to do much, so most of these took place in her - very much so - girly girl room. Pink, pink, and pink. Add in a tutu and I was clearly in heaven! Oh, and the fact that Miss Kaya is about the sweetest little girl I know helped a little, too... And, she just gets sweeter...
***Just a reminder that the itty bitty valentines need to be ordered AND paid for by Sunday, February 4th. E-mail me with questions or to order.***

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica's Visions said...

I just adore these, Brianne!! What a sweet little girlie!! LOVE all your shots of her!!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Great Photos! I love that diaper cover for Valentines!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home