Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Make a Statement

So...I know that there are some people who think that an 8x10 is just this humongous picture and they could NEVER find space for it up on a wall! But....there are also people (ahem...me...) who are bummed because the largest I could get this canvas in was 40" wide. I would have liked to go even a bit wider... :-)

Since you all welcome me into your homes, I thought I'd welcome you into mine and share with you my brand spankin' new canvas. I wanted to post these pictures to show you that you don't have to be scared of large wall art or canvases!! They really WILL work in your home...and they will look fantastic.

Bare wall (boooooooring...):
With the canvas (26"x40"):
It's life-sized!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

that ROCKS!!! love the life size.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Girl...I think you & I just simply have the same taste & we've never even met...hehe! LOVE the color on that wall & the fireplace. I am painting my walls a red/burgundy color VERY soon!! WITH some bw 10x20 standouts...like what was shown on ILP:) Ok..on with your post..hehe..I got side tracked when I saw the color on your wall...hehe!

I LOVE that canvas...it is SAWEET!!!!!!!! I'm ALL about BIG!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

12:57 AM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Thanks girls! Alisha - you're too funny! This is SUPPOSED to be an eggplant purply color, but unfortunatly the swatch lied. I still like it...just doesn't flow great next to my purple furniture. (not joking...) :-)

1:32 PM  
Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Loooooooooove the canvas! And I love your little guys hair....it's getting so long! Could there be a cuter picture of him next to the absolute CUTEST picture of him ever? I think not.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home