Thursday, May 03, 2007

Session availability now open!

I'm finally back from my wonderful (and much needed!) vacation! We had a wonderful time, but it's still nice to be home. As promised, with my return I've opened up my session availability for the summer months (June, July & August). These are all booked on a first come, first serve basis, and e-mails have been sent to those on the waiting list. Because of that, I'm anticipating sessions to book up quickly, so if you're thinking of booking, please do so right away!

If I was an organized mom, I'd post some pics of my little guy and our great time on vacation, but since my pictures are still sitting on the memory card in my camera (gasp!!), I'll share some recent favorites. I hope to do featured sessions on each of these, so stayed tuned for that....




I actually stopped doing seniors last fall, but after this recent fun session (a favor for my little sis!), I'm rethinking that! I had a blast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home