Friday, June 01, 2007

Bittersweet...

I have so enjoyed watching my Sweet Kaya grow from an itty bitty thing to this vibrant, smiley and all around happy little girl. Though I love being there through the first year of these little ones, the last session is always quite bittersweet. I have seen them at least every couple of months for an entire year...it's hard not to get a little attached!! Well, as bittersweet as this session was, there is relief in sight....mom and dad are expecting baby #2, so not only do I get to continue watching Sweet Kaya grow, but I get to be a part of the first year for the expectant little bundle. I just can't wait!!

Yep, she's still sweet as ever:
Sheesh...talk about favorites!! :-)

And, just to see how she's grown:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica's Visions said...

WOW!!! Simply STUNNING images, girl!!! And She is so gorgeous!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home