Thursday, September 27, 2007

Back in the swing of things...

Note to self: Schedule at least a week of recovery time when returning from "vacation". :-) I don't know how (and it doesn't seem quite fair, really) but I ALWAYS end up with more work coming back from vacation than if I had just stayed in the first place!! But, nonetheless, we did have a wonderful time while gone and it was so great to catch up with friends and family.

But, one thing I did miss while gone was looking at pictures of all my adorable clients! These two cuties were no exception. This is just a little peek for mom before her proofs get posted tomorrow. Just a little tease (I know...I'm awful aren't I??).


Also - just a reminder that sessions are slim to none, folks, for the remainder of the year. If you are at all interested in Christmas or Holiday cards, your session needs to be completed no later than November 4th!! Please e-mail me if you are interested in finding out availability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home