Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Is it time yet???

I have been counting down the days for quite some time now and can hardly believe that it's only a few days away!!

I posted about this in a previous entry, but I am finally going to get to meet one of my very good friends - who just happens to be an awesome photographer - this weekend! I am flying her talented butt up this way and am strictly using her for the sole purpose of taking our pictures. :-)

Not only am I excited to get family portraits done (our last ones were done when Blake was only a year old!!), but what I'm really excited about is to get some new pictures of my little guy. I know, I know...I'm perfectly capable of taking them myself, but there is just something so emotional about seeing your babies through another's eyes. What do they see? How do they interact with that person? Will they notice things that I take for granted? I get goosebumps just thinking about it.

I will be sure to post pictures when they get done - but you all know the drill. Gotta wait a few weeks for them to be processed, but then my friends, I will most definitely share.

Until then, you can see her amazing work at: www.tiffanisunshinephotography.com.

1 Comments:

Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

Oh my goodness...you're getting TIFFANI to come up there and take your family portraits? Wow...she rocks! You are lucky my friend...can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Wait a second...is my name gonna show up here? HA! Just teasin'. Can't wait to get there and photographer your beautiful family!!! I'm so excited as well!;-)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home