Saturday, November 14, 2009

An Influx of Cuties

It seems I have some catching up to do on the blog!! I have been so fortunate to have had wonderful clients again this past year and of course, I photographed some absolutely adorable babies and kids. Let's have a looksie...

Sweet Kaya and Baby Cole (who isn't such a baby anymore). I have absolutely loved watching these two grow up.

This sweet baby was so, so good during the session...slept almost the entire time and only cried for a bit...but Mommy was able to soothe...
This next session was so fun and relaxed... Daddy was a DJ and so Mommy had a great idea to capture that in their pictures...I absolutely loved how they turned out.




And let's see what was inside that little tummy...





And finally the last of my babies this year...
It has been a wonderful year and I can't believe we have only 12 days until Thanksgiving already!! This will serve as my last posting for 2009 as I wrap up my last clients and get things in order for year-end so I can enjoy the holiday season with my family.

Here's wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year! Enjoy your time with your little ones - soak in all that you can and remember it all. Next year will fly by just as fast as this one did.

All my best,
Brianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home