Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm in love.....again...

I was going to come on and be all philosophical and poetic about the birth of our new baby. But, honestly, words elude me now.

We're so happy.
We're so blessed.
We're so in love.

Introducing....

Cullen Robert Norgaard
Born on October 24th
11:25am
8lbs. 2oz.
20 inchesDay #2 we were right as rain...after a nice shower, that is. :)
And, just to prove I don't ALWAYS take professional pics - sometimes your little point and shoot camera is perfect for capturing all the special moments.... Big brother Blake with Cullen:
I promise to update with his birth photos after we get those done on Saturday! Thank you for all the well wishes I've received!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Barclay said...

AWW... Congratulations! :)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Hayley said...

Oh, he's beautiful Brianne!! Congrats!!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Christi Long said...

Congrats Brianne! He's beautiful.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's perfect! Someday, I will meet them all in person. :wub:

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home