Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Uh-oh Spagettios

It has been a bad couple of days here in my world!! I am having technical difficulties up the wazoo. Please bear with me...

First and foremost, if you are a client that has contacted me via e-mail and are NOT getting responses, PLEASE CALL ME!!! I have a couple people that I can receive messages from, but I'm gathering from their responses, they are NOT getting the messages from me. I don't have phone numbers to contact, so please give me a jingle. 847.970.8055

Secondly, my brand spankin' new, suped up computer has died. My hard drive is no more. My hubby got it up in recovery mode so I am transferring the files that needed to be done since my last backup, and as of now, I believe I have everything moved over (whew!). But, in the meantime till I get my new hard drive in 5-7 business days, I will be scrounging up as much time as I can steal from my husband's laptop and checking in when I can. Please, if you need to get in touch with me, the best way for the next week or so will be via phone.

And, lastly - nothing to do with technology...just a reminder to show me your cuties! I wanna see them and am so anxious to get this project wrapped up!

Until next time when I can return with my sanity..... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home