Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Year of Peanuts continued...

So, I kinda left ya hangin' with just that one post of a little cutie, didn't I?!?! So sorry - I have been consumed a bit with behind the scenes stuff (prepping the new website, redoing all my marketing pieces to coincide with said site, returning e-mails, yada yada yada)... But, I did not forget! And, I couldn't forget to post about this pretty little girl.

She was so good at our session - I mean, REALLY good. Slept most of the time and curled up perfectly into a little ball!!

So, here's Miss Gia nice and snug in mom's belly:

And, making her appearance at 6 days old...
Such a cutie - can't wait to watch this one grow!!
*********
Stay tuned on the blog for Spring/Summer Availability to open up. I have a rather long waiting list now, so those will be contacted first for first availability, then I will announce on the blog! With Spring weather around the corner, I anticipate booking quickly!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Picture Perfect said...

So very beautiful!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Hayley said...

Brianne, you are such an inspiration!! Gorgeous pics as always!! :)

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home