Thursday, February 14, 2008

Memory Lane...

One of the great aspects of this business is watching my clients grow (that's the kids, not the parents...). Some of my kiddos have been with me since before they were even out of mom's belly. And, some started when they were just babies....others started a bit later. No matter how they start, I'm always so excited to see how they've changed and grown.... what cute "tricks" they are doing now, who they look like and what their personality has evolved to.

I recently had the pleasure of doing a session for a long-time client - we've made our way through one kid and are now working on the next!!! So, I got double shocked at this session....my how they grow.

Remember baby Cole?



He's gotten a bit bigger now....My goodness was he smiley!!! I had him LAUGHING!!!! What a doll... Of course, I wasn't all that surprised...after all, big sis is one of my faves. :-)

Sweet Kaya when I first started with her:
And now....

Course, this session was for baby brother, but how can I not capture that?!?!? She is a hoot - even gave me a little "talk to the hand" at our session (not now, Brianne....I can't be bothered):
And, my personal fave series from our session....

I imagine our conversation went much like this:

Me: Whatcha eatin' Kaya?
K: What? I'm not eating anything...I don't know what you're talking about...
K: Alright, fine....they're m-n-m's.K: See?
Me: Huh....they're turning your mouth blue...
K: They're WHAT?
K: WhatEVER Brianne....I don't see how that's quite relevant at our session.....


OK....so *maybe* our conversation didn't go quite like this, but still comical, nonetheless!!!

Alright...signing off with some other faves from baby brother Cole:

And, finally - HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! - from my cutie to yours....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home