Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We have a winner....

I can officially say this was my largest blog contest ever... I had almost 700 people stop by to vote!! Wow. That's a lot of family and friends pulling for you all! Every single entry got votes so I know this was tough for everyone!

But, with a *very* close race - from day one, these two were within 1% of each other - we finally have a winner:
These adorable little peanuts are already growing up - Mom contacted me a while ago, saying she was having withdrawals from not having their pictures done in a while, and so I can't wait to see how they've grown! So, Cory - I will be contacting you soon about your mini coffee table book! Very exciting...

And, our runner up....a very close second.... This little beauty (who also happens to be a twin!):Angie & Adam - I'll be contacting you about the mini storyboard you are receiving!!

Thank you everyone for your votes and for sending your friends and family to vote for their favorite images!!

Last but not least, I've got a Valentine's Day Special I'm going to be posting tomorrow, so stay tuned. This will be great and affordable for all the moms and dads out there. Ladies - if you want to give your hubbies some ideas, tell them to swing on by. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home