Monday, December 17, 2007

2008 Availability Now Open!!!

I have officially opened availability for January, February & March of 2008. An e-mail has already been sent to those on the waiting list, and as always, bookings are done on a first come, first serve basis. Because I'm expecting these dates to get snatched up quickly, please call as soon as you know you'd like a session to see about availability!!! For quickest response at this time of the year, please e-mail me at info@essenceportraits.com!!!

For those slow in the game (ummm....me!), we are about a week away from Christmas!! It didn't actually dawn on me until this morning that I really probably *should* be out doing some errands....you know - BUYING gifts for Christmas, getting all the yummy goodies for our feast made to serve 40 (though there will be exactly 7 there...) and - oh yeah - shipping out those blasted cards and gifts.

I've decided that next year, instead of being downright mad when Halloween rolls around and out comes the Christmas decorations, I am going to take that as a sign that maybe I should get my butt in gear to save me from the chaos that has ensued this season.

With that, I bid you all a farewell until the New Year!!! Enjoy your friends, your families and most of all enjoy those kiddos. We know all too well how fast Christmas will find us next year, and like that another year will be gone.

All my best,
Brianne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home