Thursday, October 25, 2007

I survived.

Man...I tell you what. Life in front of the camera is ROUGH. :-) But, we all survived and got some rockin' pics (of which I will show......just not now).

But, back on subject, this post is a little one to tease mom and dad (see above...I like teasing people). I got to photograph these cuties while they were still nice and warm in mom's belly. Before they entered the world of crazy dad. Crazy dad greeted me at the door in his robe for our "bare buns" session. Course, *I* was referring to the babies....not a grown man. Ha!! We have a great time during our sessions...that crazy dad is one funny guy.

And, this one I affectionately call "You want a piece of this??".... :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger tiffani sunshine said...

You ARE such a tease! HA!

Well, these pics are sooooo adorable! I can't even pick a fave b/c they all rock! Way...too..cute!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home